First, every Life Group is to be intentional about God. As the giver of life on earth and life eternally, it is important for people to develop the relationship God created us to have with Him.
Second, every Life Group is to be intentional about authentic community. Not only did God create us to have an intimate relationship with Him, he created us to live in authentic community with other people. Our goal is for people to do Life together, spiritual life together.
Finally, every Life Group is to be intentional about serving others. The way way for people to know we are serious about God is to have a servants heart. Jesus said to be first you must be last and be the servant of all. Serving with people in a Life Group enhances our authentic community. When serving together we grow closer to God and each other.
Have you thought about trying a life groups? Here are a few you may want to get together with:
- Russ & Amy Gergely: Meets the 1st and 3rd Monday from 6:30-8:30PM. Meets at the Gergely home. 330.634.1886
- George & Debbie Dantz: Meets the 1st and 3rd Monday from 7:00-9:00PM. Meets at the Dantz home. 330.784.1034
- Mark & Melissa Hooverman: Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 7:00-9:00PM. Meets at the Hooverman home and then begins to rotate for those in the group. 330.633.3266
- Charlie and Heather Glisson: Meets every other Friday from 7:00-8:30PM. Meets at the Glisson or King home. 330.633.7112
- Roy & Sandy Howarter: Meets every other Saturday from 6:30-8:00PM. Meets at the church
- Dave & Claudia Hall: Meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 7:00-9:00PM. Meets at the Hall's home. 330.701.5747