We just wanted to update you on how we are dealing with the current restrictions due to the Covid-19 Virus.
First, we hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. We will get through this together. Through times like these we can all learn how to become better people and our faith in God can grow.
James the half brother of Jesus reminds us that the "testing of our faith develops perseverance and that perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything" (James 1:3-4, NIV). As you read further in James 1:5-8 James gives us some guidance on how to further approach a time like we are going through now.
Here is what is happening over the next month:
1) Through April we will continue to Live Stream on Facebook Live and YouTube. You can go to those sites by clicking the banners to the right. Please be patient with us through this time. We were beginning to transition to this format by Easter. So, we are having to learn as we go.
Prepare for the services by getting some juice and bread to do communion.
Invite people to a Facebook watch party where you can interact on Facebook together.
Invite friends who may not have a church and just need to be encouraged during this time to watch.
2) Be sure to check on people who are high risk. If they need someone to go to the grocery store for them and you can't go, contact us in the office (330-929-5776) and we have people who are willing to help out.
3) Giving is a Spirit led act of worship and while we are not together physically we can come together through giving recognizing God with our offerings. You can do that three ways:
- Giving online by clicking on the Online Giving banner to the right.
- Mail your offering in to the church in the envelope provided with the envelopes you receive. If you don't have offering envelopes and would like them. Let the office know.
- Drop it off by sliding it through the double doors under the awning.